The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

ksport full coilover suspension kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

watdaheo504

Probationary Member
Oct 7, 2004
gretna, Louisiana
hi.. i was just wondering if any one every tried one or have a set that can give me some feedback on the product. its call ksport and it has a web site . its ksport.com can somebody give me some feedback pls i can get them for 600 on ebay so its kind of too good to be true thing. thanks guys

Just installed them 2 weeks ago. They are a bit more on the racing side... I did not have time to fully ajust them because over here it's -20... and it's my daily driver. For now I'm very satisfied on the overall quality of the product.

Now whe need to wait a little for durability reviews... :thumb: :talon:

Make sure you check the feedback on any sales from a Ksport dealer. Word on the street is that KSport is filing for bankruptcy yet is still accepting orders just not filling them.

If its the Ksport in AZ do not purchase or you will be out some serious cash. There have been two very large bulk buys in both the probe and 240sx communities that have ripped off.

JJ

The main Ksport distributor last year did close the business. K-Sport has new ownership and is fully in business. All pre existing orders are being taken care of, thank you. If you have any questions regarding K-Sport feel free to contact us. Thanks.

K-Sport USA staff

jtmcinder said:
Are KSports rebadged D2s?

- Jtoby

D'ont know for sure if they are rebadged, but they look exactly the same. They even look same as the other brand selling on EBAY it think it's called NEX or something.

The only thing that changes is the color over the 3 companies.

Dom. :talon:

Does Ksport coilover has gold color? If yes, I have one set on my car. I always call D2 for support. :)

No, KSport Coilovers are not rebadged and are not a rip off company.

I am a vendor of these products and I just filled a 14 set order to other members on another forum. Have almost another 14 going out in May.

Pics:
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Those are customer pics from just today. I had 5 sets available this morn and have sold all but 1 set in just a few hours.

They are awsome kits...alot better than the brands such as nex and ebay sets you are trying to compare them to. Not even a close comparison.

Just my 2 cents since I sell them.

Thanks,
Mike

Someone posts a picture of struts and someone else asks if these are for a 2G? Just because I ordered an Odyssey on Tuesday doesn't mean I want to start cruising Honda lists.

As to D2 vs K-sport, if it really is true that the actual maker is not the same then I am happy to report that Quaife isn't the only company getting copied and ripped off, because if you look at D2s and K-sports side-by-side, the similarities (or maybe that should be "identicalities") are striking. And the exact overlap in applications is quite interesting, too.

- Jtoby

MackZ24: The applications for the KSport and for the D2 are:

89-95 Eclipse
95-00 Eclipse
00-UP Eclipse

Personally I handle both products and I have also had the privilage of using/riding on both setups and they may seem the same but performance was not the same. Again just a personal opinion...others may say different.

Mike

Phantomhp,
Since you've used both, could you post a comparison/review of the K-sport vs D2? You said they aren't the same so, in your opinion, which is better and why?
I'm hoping to be in the market for some coilovers this fall and it would be nice to see some some input from someone who has tried both.

Domy954, have you had a chance to form any opinions?

Well, it's hard to tell a comparison over actually feeling it.

The ride of the ksports just seems stiffer and seemed to hold the road better on turns at higher rates of speed but the D2's weren't to bad themselves. They do have the same spring rates and adjustments but they were just friends/customers cars so the settings were not the same that I knew of.

I am just the type of driver that doesn't take even normal everyday turns slow and the ksports along with other suspension mods seemed to stick better. Maybe if they were set the same it would been a closer comparison.

I am a dealer of D2's as well so I am not bashing one from another or even taking preference. If someone handed me a set of D2's I would use them and same with ksport.

I am currently working with one of the admins to see about putting together a group buy on some coilovers wether it be D2's or KSports. Originally I was going to do the KSports but I have not got the OK from the admin.

Hope to hear back soon

Thanks,
Mike

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back