The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Is there a place to buy used OEM parts?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stugotsv10

Proven Member
May 21, 2021
Connecticut
Does anyone have a link to where you can buy used OEM parts? in my case mostly cosmetic like dash pieces and glove boxes and such, Local junk yard has NONE of these cars.

I think this can be a helpful thread to many people in the future but in my case right now its a 99 GST.

I'm trying to make her mint and WELL shes a 22 year old car so I need a few things LOL

For used parts, my best experiences have been on eBay. They usually photograph the parts and communicate well there. Sometimes auto recyclers have decent parts but my experience has been a mixed bag as far as communication and quality. I've had the best luck when they are local. When I order remotely I tend to find one person's idea of a good part doesn't often match mine. 😅

The other place I've had a great experience was in the classifieds on this site. I have scored some truly excellent parts there including some things which weren't easy to find, even on eBay.

Good luck on your restoration. I'm working on one as well, and it has been an exercise in patience for sure, but also a lot of fun. 👍

And let`s not forget to mention https://www.rockauto.com/?a=dsmtuners a vendor of our community .. They do carry OEM parts.. and at a very reasonable price ..I order from there all the time but it`s just for the fridge magnets...Kidding

I LOVE Rock auto in general but hey don't have like dash parts and stuff that I need right now

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back