The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

in need of holset housing

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazy_quick

15+ Year Contributor
Oct 19, 2006
Kyle, Texas
I need a t3 w/ mitsu dp flange external setup . If anyone knows where i can get one please let me know, the turbotrader is on backorder.

I talked to Nick yesterday and he said Bullseye hasnt made a t3 with mitsu o2 housing flange for years. I ended up going with the t3 with vband outlet. Maybe you should give it a thought possibly doing the same.

It's kind of an oddball combo which i'm sure didn't sell much. Most either go full bolt-on or t3/vband
Call Tim's Turbos too, maybe they have one that's been on the shelf for awhile

please contact the tims , turbotrader or bullseye directly
the housing is still available for the holset
only the mitsu CHRA housings are discontinued
my buddy just received 10 bullseye turbos

i am now the proud owner of a t3 3in vband. with a boost logic welded vband downpipe.

going to make a build thread on the car should be done in two or so weeks

I am also in the market for a holset housing and i have tried calling emailing everything to get in touch with these guys! I havent even gotten a voicemail back, what has worked for you guys?

please contact the tims , turbotrader or bullseye directly
the housing is still available for the holset
only the mitsu CHRA housings are discontinued
my buddy just received 10 bullseye turbos

I am also in the market for a holset housing and i have tried calling emailing everything to get in touch with these guys! I havent even gotten a voicemail back, what has worked for you guys?

Unlike you i have had very good contact with bullseye and the turbo trader. Like you i still can't get a housing from them. Every week they say next week, for over a month. I understand that a $250 item that won't move a ton of units is low on their priority list. It's just frustrating to have a car in my garage that has been waiting on 1 piece for over a month, constantly being told next week. If i would have know it was goin to take this long i would have chose a more mainstream turbo. Fortunatly i bought a housing off of a member today.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back