The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

1G HY35 O2 Housing

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thejollyrancher

10+ Year Contributor
Mar 31, 2012
calgary, AB_Canada
Hey,
I have a rebuilt hy35 with what looks like a stock hotside. Can some direct me to an o2 housing thay would connect it a stock dsm downpipe? Or better, direct me to a link of a flange i could use to fab my own o2 housing.

Thanks guys!

I ordered a flange from ebay but it turned out to be different. I was wondering if someone could direct me to one that will be known to work

I'm in the same boat. From what I can tell, a 5 bolt outlet flange for a T3 is similar, but I can't say that they're the same. If they're not, you can get an hx35 outlet flange at mandrel-bends.com

I'm in the same boat. From what I can tell, a 5 bolt outlet flange for a T3 is similar, but I can't say that they're the same.
Nothing from a Garrett will directly-fit a Holset.

HX/HY35 outlet flanges are the same.
Yea. From what I have heard there's a shop getting ready to offer one.
It would have to have a v-band on it, exactly the same the flanges that already exist....reason being nobody can take into consideration the angle of every customer's manifold- so you'll either end up with an o2 housing that sits out from the downpipe by 2" or hits the block / oil pan.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Holset-Down...5-HX35-HE351ve-HE351VGT-Cummins-/141639587632

^^the problem with those is that adds a bunch of width to the turbo and it sucks for alternator and oil filter clearance.

you pretty much have to make your own if you want a nice clean instal.

Yea mines 3.5 comes out and goes down. I built the rest out the bumper. Wrapped it with header wrap. And use a turbo blanket. As well as header wrap on the header. O2 Should work fine for most peeps.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back