The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Holset HX35 build update!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dsmornothing

10+ Year Contributor
Jul 23, 2009
Ishpeming, Michigan
First off nice choice on rod/piston setup, thats the exact same combo i went with on my first build. Also i know the car is far from done but i absolutely love how your color came out!!!

that black is so ligit man +1 keep up the good work.

man thats a nice set up looking good .. just one thing i notice on the pics the oil feed line is way too small for that turbo u gona need a biger one if u dont wana be replacing ## tubo pretty fast .

Use atleast a 3/4 or 12 an drain line or you are going to be replacing that turbo. My friend had a civic that had a built b16 new hx 35 and he used a 8 an drain line even after I had told him it was going to cause problems and on the first drive the car went up in smoke, he had the car towed back to the shop and the turbo had filled the exaust and intake full of oil. He had the turbo rebuilt and replaced the drain line with 12 an this was 2 years ago and the car now is still running good the holsert turbos are really reliable but you have to install them right.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back