The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Gs to Gst upgrade

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

patman

5+ Year Contributor
Oct 19, 2017
Budapest, Europe
Hi!
I know this is kinda not the place I should post this but I'm too much of a newbie, it doesn't let me post many other threads.
I have an EU spec Eclipse Gs with N/A 4g63. I'm looking to buy a t25 turbo with exhaust manifold, air intake and maf, all stock. I already have a front mount intercooler. My question is, do it all work like plug & play or I will need tweaking in the ecu, or with any other components? Ma car is mostly stock, I don't have dsmlink or wideband or anything like that? I'm don't really know much about the electrical side of the build...
Thanks for replies in advance

Not sure if the EU cars come with turbo injectors. If not, you'll need some to run the turbo ECU. If the EU spec NA cars are set up like the single cam Spyders here (the only NA 4g available in a 2g), then you will need to wire in an injector resistor box and rewire the fuel pump relay, as well.

In addition to items listed, you will also need:
  • One additional wire for the turbo MAF.
  • Knock sensor (including wiring).
Don't planning on pushing it to much if you choose to keep the n/a short block.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back