The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Godspeed 20g turbo

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

just to let everyone know
i bought this turbo a year ago and it has been an awesome turbo
who else has this turbo ?
Just out of curiosity, what boost level are you running this turbo at?

By the way, you can delete the other identical thread being that you're the creator.

Have you logged any airflow on it?

I see lots of people say how they have had good results with ebay turbos, but I've never seen anyone put up spool times, or a log of it.

I'm curious to see how it stands up to an MHI 20g, airflow wise. I know it won't hold a candle to the MHI turbo in quality and durability.

Have you logged any airflow on it?

I see lots of people say how they have had good results with ebay turbos, but I've never seen anyone put up spool times, or a log of it.

I'm curious to see how it stands up to an MHI 20g, airflow wise. I know it won't hold a candle to the MHI turbo in quality and durability.

full boost is just a little over 3500k
and no log of it

Fill out your profile, it doesn't suggest you have any supporting mods.

i been to lazy really but ill fill them out

Last edited:
^^^You said "probably". Why is that? And you spout out the word "efficiency" in a thread where no one is debating fin shape, housing dimensions, wheel weight, etc. Lets ROFL together ROFL ROFL ROFL . . . . . . ;)

Not "dissing" the turbo. Just "dissing" this post as a substantial claim that these turbos work well. Push a 14b to 22psi for years with a cam upgrade and showing 33lb/min consistantly with summer IAT, and you may wonder why guys buy turbos that don't last. Turbos like the chinabay 16g. does this turbo do at least what the 14b does consistantly? A 14b in great condition can be had for $100.

^^^You said "probably". Why is that? And you spout out the word "efficiency" in a thread where no one is debating fin shape, housing dimensions, wheel weight, etc. Lets ROFL together ROFL ROFL ROFL . . . . . . ;)

Not "dissing" the turbo. Just "dissing" this post as a substantial claim that these turbos work well.

efficiency because they most like flowing the same and produce as much power as the real ones and probably because I don't know for sure, obviously until test are done thats when we will find out for sure :p

It doesn't produce the same power as the real ones until it does actually sustain the boost as the real ones when they are making their full power potential without coming apart. . . :) like you said . . . This is not a legitimate example of this turbo perfoming well.

OP, considering you have so few posts and sound like you were paid or dealed into posting this, you are probably going to need a log varifying the boost and airflow numbers to prove your results. No offense inteneded at all. But technically this won't be an issue at all for you anyhow, since you'll have logs regardless; or you should, if you really are going to push any turbo on this platform past 20psi. Certainly.

i just bought this turbo and i love the quality and price.been running 20 psi and am wodering if anybody know what the limits are or sweet spot without strain the turbo
thanks

i am not sure.
why is everyone competing as to my is better just becuase it is my is not name brand?
i have noticed a lot of negative comments.

if yours is more efficient please post the proof so us with the godspeeds can have something to compare please.
i use this forum as information and research/fact/test/etc. and it seems like certain comments relate as if we are in highschool.

The burden of proof for reliability is on the godspeed user, not the MHI user. MHI has been proven for years to manufacture quality, nearly indestructable turbos.

It's inferior until it's been proven to equal around here. Because too many other knock off turbos have failed miserably around here.

if yours is more efficient please post the proof so us with the godspeeds can have something to compare please.
You're referring to "Godspeed" as a product brand, as if they're making the turbo....when in reality the same 5-year-old Chinese girl that makes every other knockoff 20G on eBay builds the Godspeed turbos as well.

Godspeed is just an eBay store that got famous by selling garbage parts, just like SSAutoChrome or XSPower.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back