The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

GM Maf Port???

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skyrone

15+ Year Contributor
Jul 12, 2007
Gillette, Wyoming
hey guys porting out my gm maf and i remember a guy had a write up on how to do it but i cant find it anymolre i know he said something like the ls1 guys do it and said they gain some top end.

I found it by searching for questions about the safc and a maft. This was literally last night and now i cant find it anymore either. Try using those combo's and see what you can find.

I don't know how accurate your profile is to your current mods, but I know the greddy intercooler piping is smaller than the maf. Porting your 3 " maf and only have 2.5" piping can't possibly give you any gains. I wouldn't waste my time. I have 3" intercooler piping and I wouldn't consider porting mine. Well unless of course I'm wrong and it will benefit me.

I'm putting on a fmic tomorrow or sometime in the next week. It just looks cleaner to me and i have nothing better to do in the next couple of days LOL. But yeah my profile is not accurate ive moved over to dsm purity. I just remembered seeing it here before so i thought id ask.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back