The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Gauging Interest: Custom aluminum valve covers

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

My biggest concern with this is was the original VC ever actually tested?

Or for that ultra-sleek look, skip the oil filler cap altogether. Use the dipstick tube. :cool:

Not a fail, just put on the back burner. I never got the vc pictured after paying the owner money to send it to look over, go figure. I've been working 14 hour days so this is far from my priorities. My uncle just brought in 2 cnc mills to the shop that need a little work to get running 100%. He's going to teach me what I need to know in order to run all of the plates I'll need for this which in turn will save everyone more money by being able to do the machine work in house.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't wait to see them made. Like I asked before, has the original ever been tested?

The original has been on 3 cars that I am aware of. No issues to report. I'm still trying to find someone to CNC these. Most people have no interest locally on the project to run the pieces I need. Hopefully we can get 1 of our 2 running soon so I can just do them myself after some practice with the machine.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back