The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Custom fog light covers

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HooKnBooK

10+ Year Contributor
Mar 23, 2009
St. Louis, Missouri
Does anyone make a nice fog light cover? I can't have fog lights because of my FMIC and I don't like them open. I made these, but the vibration made me loose the screw and I lost one:,(
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited by a moderator:
Contact Boostin Performance, they sell a nice set.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would, but I have an external oil cooler so I need the side openings just not the fog light openings

Do you have any more pics of these? I am looking for fog light covers as well and I too cant use the angry aero pieces because I need the other openings. I really like the look of yours, surely there is another way to secure them?

I would like to own this...
At times I look at my car I would like the fog light cover. But I would also like them to be operational also. So I thought up of this idea. Use plexiglass or WHATEVER that is transparent and spray it with nightshades. So at night the fog light can still shine through and at day time. It's cover up. I just can't think of how I will shape it.
No doubt this will sell.
I do have plexiglass I'll have to fab it up.

All you really need to do is get some thin, flexible plastic and cut it to the size/shape you want and secure it to the bumper. That's how I'd do it. Then either paint to match or leave it whatever color its molded in.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back