The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

Fuel Line replacement....

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

streetlegends

15+ Year Contributor
Sep 7, 2005
Lawton, Oklahoma
During the replacement of my fuel filter. The fuel at the bottom of the filter was broken during the process of the filter removal. The question is does anyone know for a fact if you have to drop the fuel tank the replace the line? Please let me asap because I am going today to order the line because it's going to take like 7-10 days before I get it.

No you don't, I just did mine with a tank to rail braided line as my hardline also snapped trying to get the filter off a month ago LOL just pop backseat cushion out, undo 4 or 5 screws to remove plate to fuel pump, disconnect the line and reconnect your new one, put everything back on after your done and know there is no leaks.

Okay and was that the bottom fuel line on the fuel filter? The one I have to replace is the bottom fuel line. Well, thanks for letting me about that. I still am going to take it to the dealer because I have nasty oil leak in the timing belt area.

I replaced from tank to fuel rail. I snapped my hard line at the bottom of the filter trying to get the filter off. I replaced everything with a braided line from the tank to new fuel lab filter, and from top of filter to the fuel rail. It was a simple install, took about 15 minutes.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back