The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

Floor mounted pedals

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattmullin

10+ Year Contributor
Aug 20, 2009
North bay, ON_Canada
Heres what i've been up to.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, the advantages are i was able to move the driver position back about 10" for better weight distribution as well as move the master cylinders to the floor and off of the firewall. So pretty much just for weight distribution and i also shaved about 25 pounds over the stock pedal setup and this setup allowes you to keep your heels planted on the floor while driving aggressivly. Like a go kart. Every little bit counts in a track machine. But i do drive this car often in the summer.

With the location of those pedals you must not be very tall. Very nice fab work though and I love the outside the box thinking.

I'm 5' 10" so pretty average i guess. But dont forget the seat is pushed all the way back the where the floor humps up for the back seats. And i had to extend the steering colomn and i will be movhingthe shifter and hand break later on. But for now i can reach them. I'm also working on some other goodies but i don't want to spill the beans until I have a working unit

Stock master cylinders, and everything else is made by me

Yeah, either did I until i actually threw it on the scale, there is a lot less material im this setup nd its mostly aluminum. And yes, there will be one resivoire for the brake and clutch to share

The throttle has already been proven, and i wanted enough adjustment so that i wouldn't have an issue with using any other throttle bodies if i choose to. When i did the math on the break and clutch setup the holes i drilled where the outcome. So im starting with where itnis at and i will make any changes if need be. Butthey should be good where they are. Key word being should. But ill have the car back together in a few weeks or so, then i will known if everything works. Till then, it jus looks cool hahaha

Heres what i've been up to.

Looks good dude

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back