The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

2G Finally got one!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PerpTalon97

Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2019
Rapid City, South_Dakota
You must be logged in to view this image or video.
Hey there,

I’m Marcos and I finally got a DSM. I’m originally from California and thought I would be able to get a hold of one there but couldn’t find the right one for the right price. Eventually I moved to South Dakota and found one here. I have a 97 Talon TSi. I purchased it for $3.5K with 94K miles. The car seems like it has been in SD all 22 years because it’s a rusty nightmare. That’s ok though, the engine is solid.

Ultimate goals:
I plan on ultimately making about 400whp with it. I need to address all the issues first like rotting bushings, excess rust, suspension creaks and cracks, and getting the body straight. It will be a lot of work but I look forward to looking back at all the work I’ve done on it and driving it on the daily.

Hell yeah man! Welcome to the community. Definitely take care of all the rust first before delving into the engine. Glad to see another person saving a DSM. We are all here if you need help with anything, and again, welcome!

Hell yeah man! Welcome to the community. Definitely take care of all the rust first before delving into the engine. Glad to see another person saving a DSM. We are all here if you need help with anything, and again, welcome!

I appreciate that!! I like how responsive the members are on here from reading a few threads.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back