The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Rix Racing

evo 3 16g turbo ?s

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mra4886

15+ Year Contributor
Jan 26, 2006
Rutherfordton, North_Carolina
ok i bought an 90 talon tsi awd that has a evo 3 16g turbo on it and i was wondering how much whp can these turbos put down, also how much boost can they hold?

sorry didnt mean to post it twice. but what mods should be used to max out this turbo?

Take a good look at the upgrade paths that can be found here. Base that off of what's already in the car. I will also tell you what every other DSMr will tell you. Tuning is the best, most efficient way to maximize ANY setup. Good luck. :thumb:

It all depends on the supporting mods. They have been known to lay down 400hp. But there is alot of other things you have to do to get there, like: injectors, fuel manegment system ect....

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back