The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

evo 3 16g turbo?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

95GSXT

10+ Year Contributor
Apr 11, 2009
BELOIT, Wisconsin
i just got a evo3 turbo from a friend of mine. i bought the j tube off him to put on my 14b turbo, but he told to just keep it. i looked at it the wheel moves back and forth not up and down. could i hust rebuild it and it be fine or what ? and what are the wastegate set at because it need a new one and i still have mine from my t25 turbo that blow? :confused:

If he just gave it to you 'and the wheel has play' then it probably does need a rebuild. I got an external wastegate for my Evo III 16G, internal tend to creep even with porting so I'd recommend going external.

hey i just looked up at the serial numbers but it is different then the real evo3 turbo. can i still rebuild it and what rebuild kit will i need. please let me know so i know to get rid of it and keep my 14b or what thanks

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back