The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

16g evo 3 turbo install??

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TSIAWDTURBO

10+ Year Contributor
May 30, 2010
roselle, New_Jersey
i have a talon tsi awd turbo and i jest got a big evo3 turbo with install kit.i have never done this before so i need help cause im going to try and install it myself..any advice on how to go about this?pics would be helpful with detailed instructions..is this just a take out put in type of work?

Umm you can follow in the tech section my install of the holset. It is pretty straight forward.

Don't forget to prime the turbo before you start the car. Also you might want to look into porting aswell to save you a headache in the future because 16g's are known to creep out of control, "mine sure did.." That is unless you have supporting mods to run 18+psi or money to get an external w/g. I'm not staying its going to creep for sure but don't be suprised if it does. Hopefully you have an aftermarket boost gauge so you can tell.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back