The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

English Racing's trip to the 2010 Shootout!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

We're on the sour patch kids. Biggest bag I have EVER seen! :)

Here we are in Sturgis, South Dakota. It's 2:15am local time here and there are motorcycles EVERYWHERE! Apparently we chose to drive through during the famous bike rally here. GPS says 1240 miles to go! We expect to roll in about midnight Thursday night/Friday morning. So excited!

Please be careful, there are stupid drivers out there. Can't wait to see you all again. We will be leaving Maryland at 11 pm tonight.

RISE AND SHINE EVERYONE! It's about 7:50am local time here and we're about 65 miles west of Sioux Falls, SD. Had a good productive night of driving and we're WAY ahead of schedule.

We're a bug wrecking ball!
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Little Joe passed out after his graveyard at the wheel last night.

Great updates man. I wish I could be there both days but I deff. will be there sunday. I can't imagine the drive. My girlfriend just flew to Washington earlier this year and it was a decent flight. Glad to see you guys making the trip though. Can't wait to see you guys there and keep the updates coming.

Around Rutland, MN. 766 miles to go as of 11:46am local time.

So we ran into our first and hopefully only snag of our trip. Think that stopped English Racing? HELL NO! 10 mind and we are back on the road about 15 miles from the I-90/I-35 interchange here in Minnesota.

woah, woah, woah... who gave you guys permission to leave the PNW? :nono:

I normally feel perfectly safe driving around knowing I can get AAA to tow me back to safety (English's shop!) if I get stranded. Now I'll be driving around without my security blanket ;)

Have a good trip guys, and get back soon and safe :thumb:

That's a nasty gash, any idea what did it?

Tough to say what it was. They've been there for quite a while and have gone almost 2000 miles without a break in very warm temps. No biggie really.

It's 2:53pm local time in the middle of Iowa with about 590 miles to go. Midnight tonight is still about when we're looking to get into town.

Awesome updates guys thanks much!

Love how you took out a whole colony of bugs by the look of thw windshield and WTF we have to pay $3.25 just for 87 oct in the Bay Area as of recently.........PHUCK California LOL!

Almost there guys hang tight the fun is about to get started...........:)

It's now 8:10 here local time. We're about 95 miles from Chicago.

Thought this was kind of cool. Home of the DSM!

Me and BrokenTsi will be leaving Rome, NY about 4 or 4:30 on friday night heading down the NYS Thruway

Me and a couple guys will be leaving Canada 5am saturday morning to be there for Saturday around 10am or so! Should be awesome, can't wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's 9:33 local time and we just passed just south of Chicago on I-80! Hit our first toll road. $1.70? Haha! Lame! About 280 miles to go! Welcome to Indiana!

Traffic outside of Chicago sucks donkey ass!

1:45am local time. Just got into Ohio. 115 miles to go!

4:05am local time. English Racing is HERE!

It's now 8:10 here local time. We're about 95 miles from Chicago.

Thought this was kind of cool. Home of the DSM!

That looks familar! Your right by beloit and near my neck of the woods! :)

Had a great nights sleep and came out to Buschur's to say what's up.

Well the Shootout was absolutely AMAZING! Jeff Bush took 3rd in the Quick 16 class in the best race of the day BY FAR. Jeff did, however, take the fastest mph record for auto awd at 160mph! We'll be posting our videos and more pics when we get back into Washington State. THANKS TO BUSCHUR RACING FOR HAVING US AND EVERYONE THAT CAME AND SAID HI!

Here is the timeslip for Jeff's last pass against the Red Rocket 1G auto...

I thought the C-dub boys were over 160 a while ago. Sounds like an awesome time, how did the 16G car do?

Congrats on the 160mph trap!!! The race against you guys and the red rocket was a very good race!

Well the Shootout was absolutely AMAZING! Jeff Bush took 3rd in the Quick 16 class in the best race of the day BY FAR. Jeff did, however, take the fastest mph record for auto awd at 160mph! We'll be posting our videos and more pics when we get back into Washington State. THANKS TO BUSCHUR RACING FOR HAVING US AND EVERYONE THAT CAME AND SAID HI!

Here is the timeslip for Jeff's last pass against the Red Rocket 1G auto...

It was nice seeing you guys out there, best race of the day with jeff and jessie going at it. awesome time

RIGHT ON!

Sounds like you guys did indeed have a great time!

And OMFG what a great race thanks for posting up the slip can't wait to see the vid and to catch up with all the rest of the action that went on and othre notable performances :)

Have a safe trip home fellas!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back