The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

English Racing's trip to the 2010 Shootout!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SonySlave

15+ Year Contributor
Jun 24, 2004
Pasadena, Maryland
Well we're on our way! The long journey from Washington State has begun! We have Jeff Bush's 1G 42R auto drag car in tow looking to have a great time! This thread will be updated often showing our progress so stay tuned!

For everyone's information, below is the map of our trip. This isn't the exact route we're taking but you get the idea. :)

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Holly balls thats just about cross country! Ha im in Illinois and im leaving saturday.

Sub'd for update fellas have a great trip out there and kick some butt for the West Coast.

I sure hope i can attend this 1 year :)

Dayum thats a haul. Glad you guys are on your way, its gonna be a blast. Have a safe trip.

Thanks for all the support and good wishes everyone! Looks like we're taking the northern route through Montana, South Dakota, etc. It's 11:33am and we're a bit outside Coeur D'Alene, Idaho now. Keep losing 3G coverage in the middle of nowhere areas. :p

Thought id throw up some pics. Its now 2:00pm after the time change and we're about 60 miles from Missoula, MT. Damn construction everywhere!

The man Lucas English and our ride:

good luck. and be safe on the journey. I wont be attending this year since my car fell about 3 months behind schedule. I'll be in englishtown though. maybe you guys will make a trip there? have a good time

Do you guys have the grey auto little turbo car with you? (assuming it's back together after the 14b incident)
Unfortunately we don't have the little 16G auto due to circumstances outside our control. Plus Jeff's big auto is such a handful we'll be plenty busy with that.

On a side note, it's about 5:30pm here local time and we're in Butte, MT. :)

Butte, MT

WTF? :p

I wish my trans would not have broke, I totally want to go.....

Update! It's 8:55pm local time here. We made it to Billings, MT. Crazy thunderstorms all through Montana. Pretty awesome really!

I'm sorry for the quality of the pics. I'm using my new Droid X that has an 8mp camera but it's tough at night in the bumpy truck.

Wow, that's a long drive. What's the total estimated hours? We're heading out from Georgia 4am Friday morning. It's about a 12 hr drive for us. So, I'm guessing yours is at least 24-30 hrs.
Drive safe and see you there.

Wow, that's a long drive. What's the total estimated hours? We're heading out from Georgia 4am Friday morning. It's about a 12 hr drive for us. So, I'm guessing yours is at least 24-30 hrs.

We estimated 35 hours or so. It's just under 2500 miles each way. We should be in Norwalk super early Friday morning we think.

We estimated 35 hours or so. It's just under 2500 miles each way. We should be in Norwalk super early Friday morning we think.

good luck, and hurry up and bring lucas back. LOL. I need some shit fabbed LOL

Don't know if you talked to Clint yet, but we should be meeting you in Knoxville, TN on the way up on Friday.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back