The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

Electrical Issues please help!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dxxparsell

10+ Year Contributor
Apr 30, 2011
Akron, Ohio
Alright, I have a 1995 Gsx some mods nothing crazy, no dsmlink and Im not sure if its been done to it (havent checked the ECU)....
but anyways, my tailights, power seat, windows DO NOT work :(
The ALternator has been checked at 10 different places they all say this it is perfectly fine (bench tested and on car) and it puts out more amps than all OEM ones...
anyways my Brake light, low coolant and battery light is on, there hasnt been a radio in the car since I got it 3 months ago but I still cant find out the problem!
please help :/ *ive also replaced the battery when i first got the car (not a junk wallmart Battery)

I will check that today, and I think they are are related because it was all at the same time

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back