The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

1G EAGLE TALON TSI 91

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BamTsi 91

Probationary Member
Jun 20, 2019
El paso, Texas
Hello, family dsm, I am restoring an eagle talon tsi 91, my name is Ricardo, I have an eagle talon tsi fwd, I bought this car also 1 year, I bought it with a rare conversion since it contained the 4g67 with the turbo canceled, I I put everything on the 4g63t, I have a question for us, when I bought my car, it had a 4g67 engine (I did not know that it had that engine since it had a hyundai cover but it did not matter, but then I changed it to 4g63 / na that the metals were turned, my car contains all the things of a 4g63t, this 4g63nt engine has 55k miles for which I want to have certainty and certainty that I will not fail for a long time, I am a student, for which is my main tool to move,

Something to say is that I changed the whole weather kit and put the gates racing, a fly wheel fidanza, clutch oem, the purpose of my car is that it is the newspaper and I really love this car I want to leave it more like when he left the dealer but little by little

my question is of those who have done 4g63 + t, what parameters are the ones that must have for this and optimal coditions ?, what care I should give you so that you can step on and enjoy when the turbo enters the engine?, It should be noted that I do not have the pressure of the oil but only need to install the sensors also bring a problem in the housing of the coin since it does not get more than 4 psi but that does not matter because first I want to leave it well or know its care for that engine lasts a long time

the reason for my post is that I am something new in this world of the dsm I hope not to bother anyon

Add photos of my car

Attachments

• dsm.jpg
    dsm.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 182
  • dsm1.jpg
    dsm1.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 160
thanks for the information very good brother, but I am looking tips for somebody who has done this swap (I do not know if I made it clear that everything is already assembled, I use every day my car like that already done 4g63 + t I just would like to know what care to give to extend the life of the engine as much as possible of someone with more experience since what I read in the articles is that for large sections wears more than to use it as u dragcar)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back