The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

Dyno Results are in...600+whp

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thanks guys.

Anyways the car is tuned to 11.3 air/fuel mixture, so I believe the car is still a littl rich then others. But if you look, its only when you let off the throttle. The car runs a ton better, especially while under cruise conditions.

Here are some pics:

Installation of my Q45 TB (90mm) w/ Magnus fuel rail
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Another shot of the fuel rail and AMS intake mani

Shot of the Shearer top moun ex mani

Dejon 3" FMIC

K-sport Coilovers

The car

Are these what you were wanting to see?

Thanks for the kind words fellas.

DWR-DSM, I can see why mine reminds you of yours...LOL

Nice setup man. What are you running for timing and such? Im running the same turbo on my 2.4. I would think on 36psi should put the car in the higher 600s if not 700s.

Edit,

I guess were you live could make the difference LOL.

Nice setup man. What are you running for timing and such? Im running the same turbo on my 2.4. I would think on 36psi should put the car in the higher 600s if not 700s.

Edit,

I guess were you live could make the difference LOL.

The car actually made 640whp, but i didn't get it on video and the tuner wanted to lean it out some more, but the car was getting hot and low on fuel in the tank. Not bad for being4700ft above sea level though. I think with another couple of psi and the car will be over 700.

Sick setup.. is it ## daily?? bet thats the fastest car in ## neiborhood LOL.. good lucky wit it

Ya, its pretty much the fastest car on the block LOL However, its not a daily I have a 02 Mits Galant that I drive around. Going from the Galant daily to pulling out the Talon...is...well, let's just say its one of the best feelings:sneaky:

The car actually made 640whp, but i didn't get it on video and the tuner wanted to lean it out some more, but the car was getting hot and low on fuel in the tank. Not bad for being4700ft above sea level though. I think with another couple of psi and the car will be over 700.

Nice, definatly keep and update. I should be taking my car to the track soon. Wanna see what it will do on 27psi on pump. Id like to see what yours will do, its a awesome setup.

Nice, definatly keep and update. I should be taking my car to the track soon. Wanna see what it will do on 27psi on pump. Id like to see what yours will do, its a awesome setup.

Thanks and for sure let me know how you do at the track. Also, if you don't mind, pm me your mods...just curious is all.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back