The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

recent auto dyno results,

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EC17PSE

Freelancer
Nov 1, 2008
London, UK, Europe
Not sure if its correct or if its even wheel power as the sheet states flywheel by my numbers on the dyno dynamics dyno were 175 hp And my torque was 180. Temp on the day at the venue was 31 degrees

Pic of the dyno sheet 901112 10151813624831337 2080145429 O - DSMtuners Gallery

Any input and thoughts are welcomed and if I should be happy with my numbers as I have not done alot of heavy upgrades,

Thank you

Last edited:
How much boost and what octane were you running? Still t25 correct?

How much boost and what octane were you running? Still t25 correct?

stock boost on a t25 yes. and i was running 99 oct shell v-power nitro plus in the UK which I think is about 94 equivalent to US mon rating? i dont know this for sure though

One of the scary things i hate doing is Compression test.

why do you hate doing them?

I do mine at least once a year and all seems well. cannot remember the last readings but where good for the age of the car. roughly guessing here but my brain is telling me 182 and pretty damn close to matching all across, i think #4 was 179 or something, but this is not certain as I cant remember completely! I am due for another one just after christmas.

#s seem correct

dyno or compression #?

that chap did say to go by the maf g/s readings so i did that and he worked it out it was 193hp but i dont know enough on that to judge, but i do need to find time to calibrate my link ecu then i can get a proper reading

all dynos will be different but your numbers seem close to average for your boost and mods

all dynos will be different but your numbers seem close to average for your boost and mods

ok thanks for that. as ive never taken it on before and did no research on numbers i thought i was a tad low but guess not

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back