The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Drive shaft part help

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

93Lzr

10+ Year Contributor
May 26, 2012
Grand Forks, North_Dakota
Today in autos when I had my car on the lift changing my oil I noticed on my drive shaft a rubber hanging deal that was definately shot. Doing research I think it is called the carrier bearing. Could be wrong. It's about halfway down the shaft. What is this and can somebody give me a part number to get it replaced?

Today in autos when I had my car on the lift changing my oil I noticed on my drive shaft a rubber hanging deal that was definately shot. Doing research I think it is called the carrier bearing. Could be wrong. It's about halfway down the shaft. What is this and can somebody give me a part number to get it replaced?

Yes, you are right, Carrier Bearing is called, Just search DSM 1G Carrier Bearing part number and it will come up.

Google

It is the Fist page that comes up, Just click on it and you will find it.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back