The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

drive shaft bushings

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spitefire1

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 7, 2008
monticello, New_York
i need to find out who sells the bushings that hold up the drive shaft, im not sure what they are called but i think there are of two of them on my 91 awd! does any one know? do they make after market ones? wb asap i need to know

i need to find out who sells the bushings that hold up the drive shaft, im not sure what they are called but i think there are of two of them on my 91 awd! does any one know? do they make after market ones? wb asap i need to know

they call this at the dealer , PROPELLER SHAFT BUSHINGS.

They may go by Carrier Bearings as well.
There is a silicone fix for these at vfaq.com and plymouthlaser.com which is a lot easier and cheaper than replacing them

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back