The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

Curious???

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seriph

15+ Year Contributor
Oct 16, 2007
Panama City, Florida
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for all your replies guys. I have a few more questions if you dont mind me asking. I'm just trying to get all the info I can LOL.:

- Hard intercooler piping. What brand? Where do I get it from? how easy is it to install?

- 1g BOV. What makes this BOV great. Is there any particular aftermarket BOV you would reccomend. I want it to look good and function well.

-Evo 3 16g. How difficult is it to install? Any modifications needed? How long before tuning is required?

-What about an turbo and intake manifold, any suggestions?

-What plugs and wires do you guys recommend?

- How much boost can I expect to run with these mods?

- What gauges should I have?

- Any other info you guys could give me would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance guys.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for all your replies guys. I have a few more questions if you dont mind me asking. I'm just trying to get all the info I can LOL.:

- Hard intercooler piping. What brand? Where do I get it from? how easy is it to install?

- 1g BOV. What makes this BOV great. Is there any particular aftermarket BOV you would reccomend. I want it to look good and function well.

-Evo 3 16g. How difficult is it to install? Any modifications needed? How long before tuning is required?

-What about an turbo and intake manifold, any suggestions?

-What plugs and wires do you guys recommend?

- How much boost can I expect to run with these mods?

- What gauges should I have?

- Any other info you guys could give me would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance guys.

-Don't worry about brand for the ICP. quite a few people on here run ebay front mounts and hard piping

-1g BOV isn't a plastic piece of shit like the 2g stock BOV. A quick mod allows it to handle quite a bit of boost.

-16g is a bolt on and will only require an install kit. Won't be able to run more than about 15psi until you upgrade your fuel system.

-With the mods you listed no more than 15psi or so.

-Boost gauge and wideband for sure.

Look through the link and choose the brands that will fit into your budget, a lot of things you can save money on getting used off of our classifieds as well.
2g DSM 300hp Mods

As far as gauges go you want a WIDEBAND o2 gauge and a boost gauge, at the minimum, if you plan on getting bigger injectors/pump/turbo.

:dsm:

-Don't worry about brand for the ICP. quite a few people on here run ebay front mounts and hard piping

-1g BOV isn't a plastic piece of shit like the 2g stock BOV. A quick mod allows it to handle quite a bit of boost.

-16g is a bolt on and will only require an install kit. Won't be able to run more than about 15psi until you upgrade your fuel system.

-With the mods you listed no more than 15psi or so.

-Boost gauge and wideband for sure.

Dont all front mounts come with hard piping?

And I see you emphasize the fact that he cant run more than 15 psi.

To the OP. If your looking for a temp fix. Look at Dejon ICP. Its quality stuff. Dont listen to people that promote ebay crap. Stick with the proven product and your car will last.

Dont all front mounts come with hard piping?.

Believe it or not, not all front mounts come with hard piping.

To the OP, if you consider an ebay kit be sure to clean the inside of the pipes with compressed air or pull a rag through it to be sure there are no pieces of metal shavings left inside. You don't want that to be sucked into your engine.

Dont all front mounts come with hard piping?

And I see you emphasize the fact that he cant run more than 15 psi.

To the OP. If your looking for a temp fix. Look at Dejon ICP. Its quality stuff. Dont listen to people that promote ebay crap. Stick with the proven product and your car will last.

I see your still being an ass

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back