The Central Hub for DSM Community and Information

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. This is where the DSM platform history is documented and archived. Log in to help us in our mission, and to remove most ads from the browsing experience.

Coolant reservoir

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kdzung2502

Probationary Member
2
0
Sep 18, 2026
Greenville, Illinois
Hi guys, did anyone find it difficult to find the coolant tank for the car? My car is a 1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GS 2.4L - 4CYCL, and I ask the AI to find the coolant tank for my car, and the OEM number is MB95770. My old tank is slightly leaking, so I want to change it. However, the problem is the parts on the internet are shaped L-shaped, taller than the original one, and do not fit in the metal to slip in. So I want to ask how you guys find the coolant tank for 1997 cars? Or if not, what should I do with my old tank to drive again?
my new tank:
You must be logged in to view this image or video.


Old tank:
You must be logged in to view this image or video.



You must be logged in to view this image or video.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
After two used replacements of my own - I decided to fix my crack/leak with plastic welding techniques. Depending on where the leak is - you might be able to breath new life into the factory bottle by melting it.
 
Add Value - Be Respectful - No Trolling - No Misinformation - Participate Often!
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back
Top