The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

cel on a 95 eagle talon tsi awd

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p19124

Probationary Member
Feb 16, 2007
warminster, Pennsylvania
What can I do to find out if my 95 Eagle Talon auto is OBD II. Where can I find the port, if it is. And can I use a regular scan tool for that? Sorry for the newbi question, not too familiar with this car. . . Just got it until the other cars are finished, then going to sell it.

OBD-2 scantools (ISO) will work. I like to call the '95s "OBD-1.9"... MOST of the scantool functions work... I think they used '95 as a beta testing year before the '96 OBD-2 requirement came into effect.

Thank you for your help its underside of the hood by the passenger side where is says that its obd II. The port is by the center console under the driver's side. I want to auto zone argued with them for a bit that it's a 95 with obd II and before they let me use the scanner.

p0115

Now I have to find the tread that had the codes in it thank you for your help

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back