The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

can i disable my safc?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

milby43

10+ Year Contributor
Aug 6, 2008
Laurel Springs, New_Jersey
So my cars running nasty, no real low end power, and it hesitates in the low end. Like until powerband. The previous owner had some guy tune it without the a/f gauge.

So i was wondering if i could zero it out to just use the computer some how? Or even just zero out the percentages if that wouldn't hurt?

Any ideas?
Thanks a kaboodle
Andrew

Like 4lurker said, you can zero everything out if you are running stock injectors. I have my settings at zero, but I'm running a flashed ecu

yea i have the stock 450cc blue tops.
And im talking about zeroing out the hi and lo trims

Also what are your neo point intervals set at?
And what should my hi throttle low throttle break off points be set at if i want to zero out the safc?

Okay well im using the stock ecu from my car.
Im waiting on a wideband at the moment since my gauge is toasted.

I just wanted to basically run off my ecu.

And when i meant throttle break off points I meant where it would change between hi and lo throttle settings.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back