The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

BW S364 Dyno Yellow90tsi

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yellow90tsi

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 10, 2006
Clarks Summit, Pennsylvania
Ok Ok. Rolled into the dyno off the street with the tune I was running at for the Grassroots Drag racing a few weeks ago. Put down 611. I knew it was rich so I took about 4% fuel out. Made 622. Karl got into the car said move over and grabbed the laptop and made it happen.

Two of the 10 or 11 runs got botched by what we are thinking was the meth getting on the maf alittle and it breaking up and going pig rich. Time for SD.

Also couldnt get a RPM signal for the torque because of the COP so they tried the optical sensor and just couldnt grab it. It was start to vibrate too bad at anything over 6000RPM and loose signal.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Links to vids:

YouTube - S364 640AWHP

YouTube - Yellow90tsi 714 AWHP

YouTube - Yellow90tsi 718.49 AWHP

thats really impressive! How much boost were you running? and what type of gas? Also what were was the injector duty cycle on your 1450's?

thats really impressive! How much boost were you running? and what type of gas? Also what were was the injector duty cycle on your 1450's?

93 Pump gas with 100% Meth injection through 1000ML nozzles. I was running 37 PSI, didnt want to go much more because of the standard ARP head studs. IDC were at 73% up top with a base fuel pressure at 43.5 PSI.

Thanks

congrats on the impressive numbers. The car looks pretty clean other than that overly angled muffler LOL

Im too lazy to try to find your timeslips. How did you do at the track? Should be in the 9's I would think.

congrats on the impressive numbers. The car looks pretty clean other than that overly angled muffler LOL

Im too lazy to try to find your timeslips. How did you do at the track? Should be in the 9's I would think.

Should i be impressed by your unneeded commentary based on a cars angled can that makes more power then you?

Not a good day when we went. His best was a 13.3@133. No launch and no WOT until 3/4 into 2nd gear, this was a shakedown pass. Next pass he snapped the output shaft on the xfer case.

Car should be an easy low 10 car with ~140 traps.

Very nice clean car! I noticed you have a video on youtube titles "clash of the tians" Looks like it was taken at an airstrip? Im assuming its in the area? Please let me know information on this As I would love to be able to mess around on an airport runway. Me and my father used to race at the east stroudsburg airport 4 times a year a few years back with the Pocono Performance carclub and Joeys Eagles foundation. It was an AWESOME time and to find a place to do this again would be amazing.

The Pocono Mt. Corvette club rented out Seamans Airport in Factoryville. Up near Keystone college. I think they do this once or twice a year. It was an amazing time.

The Pocono Mt. Corvette club rented out Seamans Airport in Factoryville. Up near Keystone college. I think they do this once or twice a year. It was an amazing time.

hmmm I wonder if they know about the tri county corvette club down by me which holds an auto-x event at the pp&l parking lot once a month in tannersville.

Thanks. Getting ready to switch over to a s366 billet for this year and maybe 750ish AWHP!!!!!!

Its a JNZ tuning trans.

And the reason for the turbo swap. I can run less boost and make the same power or more boost and make more power. I dont think the lag will be that much more noticable from what it is now. Its not that much bigger. Plus its billet so maybe a 100 rpm quicker. And why not I guess.

Its a JNZ tuning trans.

And the reason for the turbo swap. I can run less boost and make the same power or more boost and make more power. I dont think the lag will be that much more noticable from what it is now. Its not that much bigger. Plus its billet so maybe a 100 rpm quicker. And why not I guess.

Looked at your mod sig,how did you get a T3 turbine hsing for that monster and what size is it?OMG

Its a bullseye power housing .70 AR.

And the 366 will be the same. At 700whp I am probably really close to the limits of the .70 housing but time will tell.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back