The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Bw Gm-8 Turbo 6.5 chevy

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greenydsm

10+ Year Contributor
Oct 27, 2008
schuylkill haven, Pennsylvania
Hey guys the name is ben and i am building an eagle talon tsi awd with a b/w gm-8 turbo off a 6.5 chevy disesl.

I was wondering if anyone has ever done something similar to my build? I was going to go the holset build, but everyone and there mother was talking about it, so i looked else where. I got a cheap one off a friend, and here i am almost done my project.

So the question is if anyone has ever ran these in a dsm? Or does anyone know what other turbo would be an equivalent?

Pictures by greenydsm - Photobucket

there are some pictures of the car/build

comments are great

i orginally had a t3 made by slowboy which didn't give me the clearence i needed. I just purchased a punishment racing budget t3 which is an awesome piece.

i cut it apart to make my 3" v-band for my h1c, so no picture.

read post 25,

it states that the bw gm-8 was blownt and instead of rebuilding it I got a holset h1c from a friend.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back