The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Anyone use a BW S368 Turbo

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Side_Show

15+ Year Contributor
Mar 22, 2008
W.N.Y., New_Jersey
:dsm::talon:I was wondering if anyone has used this turbo for their build. I'm planning on probably using this or a s366 for my build. I'm going to be running higher compression than stock pistons so that should take up for the lag. Just wondering if anyone has use this in their build and has experience with it. I already have my pistons,rods, and block machined. Just in case ppl think i'm doing this with a stock ECU, i'm going to be running AEM and probably water injection to keep Temps down from the higher compression.:laser:

wow so i guess no1 knows anthing about the s368, aight hopefully someone will answer this later, wish someone from the turbo section could take a look at this thread.

thanks for the link it was a good read, but they didn't really talk much about the s368, i only know that the s366 and s372r are pretty popular in like the honda world but i guess i'll have to wait until ppl mess more with borg warner turbos. The s366, s366XL or s368 should fit my needs but the s372r, s374, or bigger i shouldn't need. Oh well i got time like everyone else with DSMs it's gonna be a slow build.

i want to run a shearerfab topmount, my project has been on hold becuz i don't have a job. i'm actually thinking more of a s368 or s372r now. I also got side tracked and have been putting alot of money in my DD.

i want to run a shearerfab topmount, my project has been on hold becuz i don't have a job. i'm actually thinking more of a s368 or s372r now. I also got side tracked and have been putting alot of money in my DD.

I see, that was one of my choices too the Shearerfab or JMF topmount. But I wanna drive the car ASAP so i ended up ordering the ERL SS Cast Manifold, from what i could see on a GT3582R was that there is enough clearance from the comp housing to the block so I figured the S368 should fit perfectly.:D

I will keep you updated on what happens as I wait for the manifold to come in and the turbo to show up from the vendor.

I see, that was one of my choices too the Shearerfab or JMF topmount. But I wanna drive the car ASAP so i ended up ordering the ERL SS Cast Manifold, from what i could see on a GT3582R was that there is enough clearance from the comp housing to the block so I figured the S368 should fit perfectly.:D

I will keep you updated on what happens as I wait for the manifold to come in and the turbo to show up from the vendor.

that's cool, i was thinking of ordering that same manifold but for my laser in the future(hopefully summer). But i wanna use that manifold for like a HX40. I have a brand new precision 6031E that i was trying to sell in order to get an hx40. If i can't sell it for what i paid for i'll end up throwin that on the ERL manifold in the future.

that's cool, i was thinking of ordering that same manifold but for my laser in the future(hopefully summer). But i wanna use that manifold for like a HX40. I have a brand new precision 6031E that i was trying to sell in order to get an hx40. If i can't sell it for what i paid for i'll end up throwin that on the ERL manifold in the future.

i just sold my 6152E, idk to me i felt something was missing and therefore i needed to go bigger.:D

Havnt heard much on the 368. The 366 is still pretty big but can still be ran on the street without getting to crazy. I am trying to do a 600HP build and going the 362 but will be using twin scroll for a faster spool. Really dont want to go past that sense that just means more broken drivetrain and trans parts sense the Borg Warners throw out ALOT of torque. As for the 372 thats about the same as a GT42 i beleive just with better spool.

I dont hear much either sense most people go with either 366 or set up to the 372. Actually i dont think the 368 is extended tip.

there are a good amount of shop selling these turbos now a days, some that are supporting vendors like extremepsi, vip, mapeformance and few more. Just check out the vendors on the site and go to their link.

www.gvautosport.com :thumb:

Im going through them and getting a divided manifold for my twin scroll set up. How much HP are you looking for? With a 366 twin scroll you can make it spool faster then a 35r and make 600-850HP. I will be just under 600HP with my 362 set up with more left in it.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back