The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Bosch 2200 injectors

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What part is blue on yours, the parts that look like they have some overspray on them LOL? Grab the rattle can of Semi-Flat black and tape the rest off. They will look NEW! :)

Haha. I was kidding. The top hats I ordered from FIC will be blue. They don’t offer any other color. I’m going to see if I can use shrink tube to cover the blue

Oh I gotcha. When you get to run on E, you won't care what color an injector cap is, you'll be crapping your pants LOL. :thumb:
I'm mad at myself for forgetting to put my ethanol sensor in my GSX when I put my AFPR and pump in (which has its OWN story). I'll update my car thread for that.

Oh I gotcha. When you get to run on E, you won't care what color an injector cap is, you'll be crapping your pants LOL. :thumb:
I'm mad at myself for forgetting to put my ethanol sensor in my GSX when I put my AFPR and pump in (which has its OWN story). I'll update my car thread for that.

Yeah I can’t wait. Hitting 50lb/min with only 12* iirc with some knock so I’m excited to say the least and hope I never have to upgrade injectors again.

Idt you will have to. By that time you'll need a second rail and injectors :D
Your car tuned on E will surprise the siht outta ya. For me, it was OMG!

Idt you will have to. By that time you'll need a second rail and injectors :D
Your car tuned on E will surprise the siht outta ya. For me, it was OMG!

I’m pretty sure my rear diff blew up. Pulled off the highway and it was making a god awful noise. Had to limp it home. I don’t see anything leaking. Luckily I have a spare diff

Man, that is why they are called DSM's.....Doin Somethin More
My FP is not keeping up in my GSX it seems. Crapping out at 5k. No WB so I can't verify what is going on on my end. Well I'm glad you have a spare dif. I do to (or 3) :thumb:

Man, that is why they are called DSM's.....Doin Somethin More
My FP is not keeping up in my GSX it seems. Crapping out at 5k. No WB so I can't verify what is going on on my end. Well I'm glad you have a spare dif. I do to (or 3) :thumb:

Haha. Doin Something More sums it up for me. I have to remove the rust and paint the spare. Ughhhh!

My spare is buried somewhere out back of my carport, covered in an old cardboard box that is now covered in leaves and has been for a few years. Need to get it inside somewhere.

My spare is buried somewhere out back of my carport, covered in an old cardboard box that is now covered in leaves and has been for a few years. Need to get it inside somewhere.

That's a good idea :D

Wow, issue that just arose?

Yeah 2 night ago. Fml. Lol

For anyone installing these, you get a free injector wire tuck. The connector sites lower on these so you have turn them around so the connector is on the backside. This casting on the head for #4 is also in the way.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I forgot to mention that. I have mine wire in UNDER the rail as you show.
Man I'm sorry about the trans dif. That sucks. Gotta Spare trans??

I forgot to mention that. I have mine wire in UNDER the rail as you show.
Man I'm sorry about the trans dif. That sucks. Gotta Spare trans??

Unfortunately no spare tranny. Working on it tomorrow so we’ll see.

Can anyone share their fuel settings for these injectors? Idk if my wideband is messed up or not, it’s jumping around from 13-20afr.

When the old injector was leaking, it gave me an E8 code so I cleaned it and calibrated it. Seems to be ok so I’m not sure if it’s my wb sensor or my settings are off.

I tried -75% to -80% and deadtime from -300 to zero.

I set the latency to

Attachments

• log.2019.12.14-04.elg
    312.9 KB · Views: 32
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back