The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

2G Big Brakes for FWD?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

He is wanting to go to dual piston calipers, will the brakes mount up to the same bracket holes on a N/A car as they do on a turbo car? I think so but am not sure.

Dual-piston and single-piston calipers mount the same to the knuckle. That is, the spacing between and caliper's mounting points are the same. They can be interchanged on the knuckle.

You can also look into the outlander front brakes. They are about an inch bigger rotor than the GSX brakes. I run them on my car with the bigger rear brake (vented rotorEarly 95 cars if I remember right )option with EBC red stuff pads. Brakes great.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back