The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

1G AWD MT 60’

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I used to cut pretty consistent 1.7 60’s on street tires at that power level. Think my 2 step was set around 5500 but you’ll just have to play with that and find what works best for you and the current track conditions.

It’s full weight w 24.5 tires. This is the first time I went to the track. Pump gas B16g and old tires. Forgot to lower my tire pressure until the last run. The second time out was with 68hta on e85 and went 12.2 @ 120 with bad launches and wasn’t using NLTS. Couldn’t get used to the lightweight flywheel so went back to stock. What tire pressure do you all recommend, 18 or 20psi?

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Idk, I've always had 26" qtp's. I usually run about 15psi in them. I've found it's hard for me to launch using a 2 step. I just sort of feather the throttle to keep the rpms up, and then got wot as I am letting the clutch out, sort of a slow dump.
This was a 1.55 60' It's been 1.49 leaving like this.

Idk, I've always had 26" qtp's. I usually run about 15psi in them. I've found it's hard for me to launch using a 2 step. I just sort of feather the throttle to keep the rpms up, and then got wot as I am letting the clutch out, sort of a slow dump.
This was a 1.55 60' It's been 1.49 leaving like this.
That’s how I launched in my 2g since I didn’t have 2 step. Now that I have link, it’s almost like a cheat code. I’m shocked you don’t use it but that’s impressive without it.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back