The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

My stock awd Laser cutting 1.7 60's and 13.8

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Probably not. The car is practically launching like a rwd car due to the suspension being so old and beat up LOL. Car rocks though!

launching off the main limiter roughly 7200 rpms LOL the suspension isnt too bad under normal conditions. The track was pretty slick so i was spinning pretty good. Would never try that on the street.ROFL

YouTube - 14b 1g dsm vs hx35 Evo

Looks like your suspension could use a little work, things bouncing like crazy....but nice runs overall. I think you will be even quicker wit new suspension...

No doubt it would be. All that bouncing up and down is hindering forward movement. Pretty sick for a $500 car, but not as title states, "stock." And people still say bang for the buck the 5.0 Mustang is king.

inspiration!!! I have a all stock 92 laser awd i picked up for 500 with a leaky remain seal. Now i fixed it and put dsmlink on it so hopefully mine is a beast like yours! Nice runs

launching off the main limiter roughly 7200 rpms LOL the suspension isnt too bad under normal conditions. The track was pretty slick so i was spinning pretty good. Would never try that on the street.ROFL

OMG 7200? thats not gonna be good in the long run

Nice run though

Nice run though

I agree with you here. That's a bit high. When my car was a street car, generally 5500 did the trick. I launch at 6000 now with a stutterbox, on slicks though. He may improve his ET if he drops the launch rpm....

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back