1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Anybody have experience with RMR TBs?

Posted by InsaneGSX, Jan 17, 2020

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Southbay Fuel Injectors
  1. InsaneGSX

InsaneGSX Probationary Member

Joined Feb 20, 2015
    St. Louis, Missouri
    Found these and thought they seemed like a good option. Was thinking about getting the 75mm
    I messaged them and asked what kind of boost levels they're built to withstand. They replied asking me what boost levels I was planning for. When I replied between 30-60psi, they said "You should be just fine".
    Was wondering if anyone is using one or had any thoughts.

Found this old classified. I messaged the member asking what his two cents were on the TB and waiting to hear back:
    https://www.dsmtuners.com/threads/1...rmr-90mm-throttle-body.520568/#post-153707380
    [​IMG]

Check them out and let me know what you think:
    https://www.ebay.com/str/Ross-Machine-Racing/Throttle-Bodies-/_i.html?_storecat=2423763014
    https://www.facebook.com/RossMachineRacing/

Last edited: Jan 17, 2020
  2. OH91awd

OH91awd Proven Member

Joined Sep 22, 2011
    chillicothe, Ohio
    pretty sure @b00stedtalon2 has been running one on his evo2 with great success. i know hes not the only one running one but was the first person i could think of off the top of my head.

Drag Race Build 2K  17

1992 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    10.89 @ 125.67 · 1G DSM
    b00stedtalon2 likes this.
  3. b00stedtalon2

b00stedtalon2 Proven Member

Joined Dec 19, 2005
    Detroit, Michigan
    Yes, I run one and so do many others including the worlds fastest DSM which was running over 90PSI. They are quality throttlebodies that are machined and built here in the US.

200-Feat-EagleTalonDSM-006-EngineBay-1024x561.jpg

Last edited: Jan 17, 2020

1K  1

1994 Mitsubishi Evo
    automatic · Lancer Evolution

Street Build 4K  1

1993 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    9.585 @ 143.96 · 1G DSM
    InsaneGSX, OH91awd and BLACK'98DSM like this.
  4. InsaneGSX

InsaneGSX Probationary Member

Joined Feb 20, 2015
    St. Louis, Missouri
    Thanks for the feedback! When researching, I really had to dig to find RMR throttle bodies. I’m surprised they aren’t more mainstream popular. They look very high quality and they come with that nice o-ring gasket AND that nice throttle cable adapter. Seems like a no-brainer to me, especially since they’ve been proven.

b00stedtalon2 likes this.