The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

anybody out there have any experience with Brisk Sparkplugs?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JesseH

Probationary Member
Jul 28, 2019
Cullman, Alabama
Anyone have any experience with Brisk Sparkplugs?

I have no direct experience with these but I will say this. Short of any if us doing some objective testing I will guess the racers out there have already done so over the years. I havent heard of any racers using new technology spark plugs. Doesn't mean it isn't happening but I'd like to see something objective. "fancy tips" are nothing new. You can find engineering manuscripts on them from Bosch dating back to the 50s. Now I will say iridium is new. Does it do something better? Again I'd like to see objective results. For me I know the ngk plain copper works. We (dsmers) tried them over and over. Do they wear fast? Yes but at under 2$ per I keep boxes of them in my toolbox when I find them on sale. If we had spark plugs that were more difficult to access I might feel differently. For sure the newer iridium and the like wear better in a regular passenger vehicle and do not require changes as often. They are typically so much more expensive though the only money saved is labor and for a shadetree they may not care. 20$ or more per plug is ridiculous.

I use NGK and Denso. In my experience and opinion they are pretty even. I wouldn't break the bank on plugs. I don't think you will get a power boost. Longevity is the only difference like the others said

Ty Guys yes I'm ussing ngk, they work just fine and cheap no reason to change!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back