The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

2G AC compressor harness?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newtodsm97gst

10+ Year Contributor
Oct 23, 2011
Lewisville, Texas
been looking and searching but no luck. I just put the AC back together and can't find the harness that connect to the ac compressor, I don't know if the old owner cut it off. where's that harness start from so I know what area to look from.

It comes out of the end of the injector harness. It comes out of the harness in the same area that the crank sensor plug comes out.

i'll try to look again in that area, but so far I saw only 2 connection that looks like for the ac compressor but that's connected to crank sensor and coil.

found it, it was cut, I guess i have to go buy the connector or can i hack the wiring?

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back