The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

A must read for Precision users.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hope they make the new ones better. Im running one now and it seems fine but only has 600 miles on it

just got a PTE and then seen this. figures.:ohdamn: i cant even get the oil lines to get it hooked up. i ordered the turbo thru ETS, finally got the turbo after a week and a half wait, cause PTE never got in touch with ETS to let them know that the cover that i wanted, and was offered would not mate to a DSM hotside. so, after that i was assured that the new cover would be differant but the same, i thought i finally got the ball-rolling, and having it sent for a saturday deliverary.:hellyeah: opened it, and found that instead of the "4 inlet it was "3, and the outlet was "2 instead of "2.50 not ported or anti-surge like requested.WTF WTF plus a warranty card from PTE stating that if i didn't use the correct oil-line the warranty would be null and void.:confused: it stated i should contact the following. so..... i talked to slowboy, no answer back. then bushar, no anwser back. then to AMS, and was told the part i needed is no longer carried , too old and i should talk to PTE, so i called them, and i was asked, "do you have a buick?" (me)"no its a DSM." (PTE)" we don't carry that you need to talk to a DSM supplier like bushar or slowboy maybe AMS.":f-u: this is sucking more and more every day. i am just wanting to get this car running again:banghead:. instead of getting this circle -jerk from all these dsm suppliers, so thank you PTE for all the help. at this rate i'll never find out if it will blow up. sorry for the rant.:beatentodeath:but its been along few months and i'm about ready to sell this car as is. :pray:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back