The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

1G A little help with adding sensors to ecmlink

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pearl4gtsi

15+ Year Contributor
Jul 17, 2004
yonkers, New_York
Hey all, its been a long time since I've posted anything and am in need of some clarification on wiring in some sensors as I'm currently working on my harness.

I am going to wire in a wideband o2 and a fuel pressure sensor. I am not running the factory o2 and will use NBsim. So that leaves the front o2 pin 4 open. I also believe I can use pin 15 which is for EGT temp, which is only on CA cars.

1) Now I assume I can use either input for either sensor, correct? Because I feel like I've read somewhere that the factory o2 input has trouble with some widebands?? Or am I mistaken?

Would it make sense to just use the o2 input for the WBo2 to keep things simple and then pin 15 for the fuel pressure?

2) The factory o2 wiring has both power and ground obviously.... is the power a 5v source? Should I use that power and ground for the fuel pressure sensor since I can get the power for the wideband from the interior using the innovate gage?

3) Where in the engine compartment can I find a switched 12v source? I believe I need this for a flex fuel sensor and I'd also need this for wanting to run a DRL for the front lenses.... using led switchbacks in the front lenses for a DRL and turn signals.

Any help and clarification will be much appreciated!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back