The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

99 GS oz edition

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ragedx

Probationary Member
Jan 22, 2008
sacramento, California
I was readin up on the 99 GS OZ edition. says it comes with a keyless entry when i bought mine couple of days ago it only had a key nothing else.. Is there a way to check if it has the keyless entry and just needsa remote

I tried but for some reason this website for me is so slow i had to actually AFK put in the post..like load..go afk..write and submit then afk kinda odd..thanks for the link

Seems like there are 2 diff FCC IDs how would I found out what one would work for mine. I called a local dealer and they guys i talked to where retarded and didnt know WTF I was talking about

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back