1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

For Sale 90 & 91 Eagle Talon AWD TSI turbo $3,500

Posted by allenjeck, Nov 13, 2019

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Rix Racing
  1. allenjeck

allenjeck Proven Member

Joined May 28, 2004
    Moon Twp, Pennsylvania
    I have a complete white 91 Eagle Talon AWD Automatic 2.0 Turbo.
    It has major rust issues on the button side of the body and frame. Unsafe to drive in my opinion. Too much to repair!!
    Gas tank has been removed but I still have it, with repairs done to tank and pump.

2nd car: Orange 90 Eagle Talon TSI AWD 5spd shell in great shape.
    I have lots of upgraded parts. rebuilt head, bigger cams, valves, springs. new 5 spd tranny with new parts, brand new ACT clutch. Plastic seats, Lexan rear glass,
    Chipped ECU with chip and cables, slightly bigger turbo( used) in good shape. Lots of parts must come and see all of it.

The 90 is on jack's and has the rear end out of it. It will need to be put back in to make it a roller
    Both car will need trailed.
    The whole point was to make 1 car out of 2. i will not separate, everything is a package deal!
    $3,500 for all of it, every dsm part i have, several books as well.
    Call/ txt Allen 724 five six one 6893 located in Moon twp, PA 15108

Attached Files: