The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

9 Second Pass

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

94TSiAWD

20+ Year Contributor
Jun 16, 2002
Palmetto, Florida
60' 1.569
330' 4.312
1/8 6.501
mph 108.65
1000 8.385
1/4 9.975
mph 141.35

60 shot was weak due to poor bottle pressure. They had me waiting in the lanes forever. AFRs were in the high 10s.

I would have liked to make another pass but Mike Lowe put his RX7 on it's roof and closed the track for the night.

Thanks to Forced Performance for hooking me up with a 16g bad ass enough to finally put this car in the 9s. Thanks to Eric and Greg from Hawver Motorsports for the intake manifold.

I love following the progress of this car its all over the country on regional sites.
Congrats

Thanks guys.

The Hawver seems to work well. I installed it along with the FPRace manifold and gained 2 mph in the 1/8th and 4 in the 1/4. I never got a good tune on the car as I got sick of the laptop flying around while I was trying to drive. ;)

I also like the cast design. The durability is nice. No cracks on the welds or anything.

WOW!! i wish i could run 9's on a 16g in my summit (2260lbs)
i'd be lucky with 12's...
great work..

Wow, what an accomplishment! I watched you run at the Pinks all out event. You represented quite well! Congrats!

Hawver intake mani, I never saw one before, its a cast piece not bad

Attachments

• DCP_00155.jpg
    DCP_00155.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 1,130
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back