The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

2G 2g awd rear lower control arm options

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dsm panda

5+ Year Contributor
Dec 8, 2017
Franklin, Wisconsin
So I re did all my front control arms on my 96 awd talon, and I want to do the rear. I'm sure anyone reading this knows they discontinued the passenger side (I believe). I need a replacement for both sides so far my only two options are volk Lca's (I want them but are an expensive option for my none performance build) and the 3g eclipse tubular conversion that I'd need a new sway bar with. My question is does anyone know of any other options or if the stock arms can be rebuilt with new balljoints and bushings. I want to retain my swaybar (no ebay lca offers this as far as iv found only our residential fabricator does).I thought I read somewhere the 2g lca balljoint isn't sold by any box store auto places and is considered none replaceable.
Thanks in advance to any who reply.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back