The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

ECMlink 2g AEM wideband 35-8460 wideband guage

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

backtodsm

Probationary Member
Mar 7, 2023
olathe, Kansas
I have the AEM wideband hooked up to the front 02 input. I have a reading .08 volts.

My question is, in the value tab instead of "v" can i type :1 as it is in the oldafratio and get a correct afr like on the gauge?

Also i've seen people seeing voltage setups and ranges for other series gauges anyone have any info on this for this gauge?

I have read those but really don't give me the info that I need..seems like I have a odd ball..

Sorry I didn't understand your first post. What information exactly are you looking for? Take a snapshot of the DSMLink screen you're trying to fill out and post it.
No problem...I can try and get that tonight after work..

I'm trying to get the ecm link to output the same value as the wide band reading on the guage ..

yea i understand that..problem i having is finding the correct voltages for my guage as i think its from 1950s LOL..so i dont have that documentation..so i was hoping someone had the values to put in..

the other question i have above is it is displaying in voltage can i change the "v" character to ":1" " so it will display say 14.6 afr..

only reason i say that is cause its the value they put in "Oldafratio"

Whatever voltage you’re seeing (set up as linear wideband) when the gauge reads 14.7 is your switchover point. When you set the wideband up as linear, you can use the voltage sheet but your voltages going to the ecu might not be exactly the same as the sheet. I think it’s best to just figure out the voltages yourself.

You can do this by locking the ecu in open loop and adjusting your fuel by either global or deadtime and then pay attention to what voltage values are being read when the wideband is at say 17:1 afr and again at 10.5:1

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back