The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

2G 2150cc FIC vs 1650cc FIC

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bo0st

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 26, 2010
Phoenix, Arizona
Hey guys hope everyone is doing well & staying safe out there.

I'll be upgrading my injectors soon so I can make some more power and I'm doing some browsing on the FIC website.

I'm just wondering if anyone else noticed this, the 1650 FIC injectors are going for $840 while the 2150 are going for $815.. Is there a reason for this? I can see both are High-Z

Does one idle better than the other or is this a price mistake from FIC?

You must be logged in to view this image or video.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Depends on the goal but definitely I would go the 1650 if the 1650 would cover the goal. The low-z 1800 could also be your option if low-z is ok with you. The low-z 1800 is much much better than old school big low−z injectors like the Bosch 1600.

Couldn't agree more @jed344 .
Tuned right and pickled, my 2150s are a very nice set for my FlexFuel car. :thumb:
No issues here.

I am running the same thing as @jed344. Not seeing his flow numbers but mid 50's and she pulls HARD, VERY HARD at only 24 lbs. If I get my other issues lined out, I'll crank up the boost. My Scramble Boost button allows me to push 33 lbs but I don't feel like she needs it. I don't have my latest pull but my IDC's are mid 50's to low 60's currently.

2150s here on flex fuel setup, hx40 soon to be morrison t3 70 , housing soon, and to get tuned locallay here by force engineering.

For every one pound after 35, I could really feel and see it in my logs when I was pushing up to 44 lbs boost so I sure agree about it "waking up"! :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back