The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

1Gb Eclipse rear end conversion

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

From what I can tell from wright ups and diagrams it should work fine. When you run into issues is when people try to swap talon rear bumper lights ect onto laser’s eclipse’s and vice versa on 2g’s. I do know that there is wire changes between 90 and 91 up models in the engine department but I’m not 100% on tail and tag lights but I’m pretty sure if it is off it would most likely be an easy rewire. Good luck and let us know how it goes.

I had my buddy buy the car for me while I was in Texas for the AF. His neighbors complained of it sitting there so I had it towed when I got home to my buddies apartment parking lot, where I've kept cars in the past because it was cool with them and they were living there. They moved out without telling me and the landlord had the car impounded before I could get my parts. Eventually I'll just buy a 1Gb bumper off of ebay and try this, but that's pretty low on my priority list.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back