The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

1G DSM GS-(T)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neat photos on the N/T-T swap. I bet it helped fix that gas pedal issue it used to have. Not many of these were you live, I suppose. In that color it must really stand out. Do folks know what it even is?

Neat photos on the N/T-T swap. I bet it helped fix that gas pedal issue it used to have. Not many of these were you live, I suppose. In that color it must really stand out. Do folks know what it even is?
Thanks! Yeah pretty rare here in Germany, even less GSX's. A couple of people know these cars but the majority think it's some old JDM car of some sort LOL

Awesome build, how much wiring was involved to use the dsmlink ecu or is that the factory NA ecu with the chip?

Awesome build, how much wiring was involved to use the dsmlink ecu or is that the factory NA ecu with the chip?
Not to thread jack, but ECMlink is not compatible with the non turbo ecu, however wiring the car to be fully plug and play compatible with a turbo ecu is not at all difficult. It’s as simple as adding a couple wires, if you do things like high impedance injectors and speed density right off the rip it makes the wiring side of things even more of a breeze.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back