1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

2g DSM gs-t build

Year:
Model/Trim:
Mitsubishi Eclipse GST
Please Support Southbay Fuel Injectors
Please Support Morrison Fabrication
  1. brandonc452

brandonc452 Supporting Member

Joined Nov 12, 2014
    Minot, North Dakota

313  5

1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST
    fwd · manual · 2G DSM
  2. brandonc452

brandonc452 Supporting Member

Joined Nov 12, 2014
    Minot, North Dakota
    Hey guys, small update. I picked up a 97 gsx today I actually ended up getting for free. This car has been around my town for a while and a shop got a hold of it and completely trashed it. There's notches in the frame and the whole uni-body frame is crushed up. This will end up being a awd donor car for my gs-t as it is in a whole lot better condition. so i will be parting out what I dont use so if you see anything dont be afraid to ask! ill include a before and after picture below.
    97 gsx partout.jpg 97 gsx trailer (1).jpg 97 gsx before.jpg

313  5

1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST
    fwd · manual · 2G DSM