The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

General 1G Datalogging with old school pocket logger cable.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gimmie11s

15+ Year Contributor
Jul 11, 2003
So Cal., California
I have an old school palm m100 hand held and the logging cable from pocket logger.

Problem is i do not have the software any longer.

What are my options at this point? I do not plan on going ECMLink any time soon as the car is still on the 14b ad stock injectors.

Ive been out of this game for quite some time, but i want to get an idea of how the car is running.

Any help is appreciated.

Have you tried to install it from a SD card? I don't remember very well since it's so many years ago. but IIRC I was installing palm softwares including the MMCd from a SD card, without using the Palm desktop or Hotsync.

I didn't know I could do that, let alone knew it had a slot for a card LOL

I borrowed ecmlink V3 to try and fine tune mechanical things like tps isc and diagnose some stuff. It car has a old TMO chip and it idles better on the chip. It's been 10 years since I've touched link

@gimmie11s lemme know how it goes. Theres tunerstein and some other logging apps but I liked MMcd better

Yes MMCD and Tunerstien or palm n stien, however its called. There both free. I use them on my palm m 100. They work for injector duty cycle and knock and to look up CELs. Also a quick search for them on the forum will bring up the links.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back